Travelogue of Yamadharmaraja's visit to Bhoolok (Earth): Part 1 - Yama's visit to Amaravathi

Travelogue of Yamadharmaraja's visit to Bhoolok (Earth)
*******************************************************************

Disclaimer: This is just fiction story with fantasy touch from author's imagination and views expressed in this writing are purely of writer own views.

Prologue:
--------------

    For Yamadharmaraja and Chitragupta it was like any other days in their life, there was nothing special and exciting. Their day was filled with the routine - enquiring and punish the paapis (sinners) from Bhoolok (Earth). More than the process, the increasing number of paapis from Bhoolok every other day started bothering them. Yama was too much tired with the routine and felt like he need a break from this routine. Court hall was with filled with silence and emptyness with him and Chitragupta getting ready to move out. On the way back, he started discussing his ideas with Chitragupta.

"Oh, Gupta! I am too much tired and bored with all this process. We a break and visit Swarg (heaven) to have some relaxation and rejuvenated."

"Oh Prabhu Yama! That was the same feeling I am experiencing but I did not dared to open my mouth. But Oh Prabhu, I suggest we visit Bhoolok instead of Swarg. There are too many attractions that we can enjoy and so many other ways to get rejuvenated on Bhoolok."

"Oh, (with some surprise and little anger) Gupta how you got to know all this information about Bhoolok? Did you visit Bhoolok without informing me?"

"Oh Prabhu, don't take me wrong. One of the paapi from Bhoolok told me all the stories about the excitig thigs. He informed me that it is not the Swarg, it is Bhoolok that offers us everything to feel excited. And for the matter of fact oh Prabhu, we too are bored with visits to Swarg. I was planning to apply for few days of leave to visit ot Bhoolok."

"Oh Gupta, I was just acting according to my responsibilities but I am not what I am by nature. Sometimes even my wife takes me wrong and feels bad. What to do, God did not allow me to take voluntary retirement and not even accepting my resignation also. Gupta, sometimes we feel it is really bad to be hte best at something because you will not be allowed to leave the job."

"Prabhu, who else is the best person other than me to understand your feeling, but Prabhu, please think once and consider my suggestion of visiting Bhoolok instead of Swarg."

"It's all right Gupta, I have made my decision to visit Bhoolok. Even I feel like bored with the visits to Swarg and watching the same apsaras every time. Come on Gupta, we will be starting in sometime, get ready."
*                *                 *

Yama's visit to Amaravathi
********************************
    The same day, on Bhoolok - It was a busy day at work for the great leader and visionary, at this late hour of night he was still sitting in his office room while almost all the other world is sleeping. He is in deep thoughts on how to make the future better and create the best things on Earth. He is the one and in fact the only one who is considered as the best visionary in current day's world. Suddenly, his right eye started blinking, for a moment his thoughts were disturbed, but he realised soon 'Damn, it's my right eye that is blinking, it's a good sign'. He knew something good is going to happen. His days were filled with nightmares since few months, and now it seems like the good old days are back. He called on his PA. His extra senses telling him that some unexpected guest might come at this late hour.

"PA, please make sure that all the ways to our place are monitored and keep me informed of any small change."

"As you ordered Sir, shall I ask for extra care in surveillance and monitoring? Did you receive any intel on any possible attack or kind of?"

"No, No. See, what I am saying is - something good is going to happen today. Someone from the somewehere is going to give an unnoticed visit to our place and the proposed new city area. What I am saying is, whoever comes in any possible way I must be informed first. Did you understand that?"

"Sir, sure sir. Such a great visionary you are, we really are very lucky to have you as our leader in this changing hour of our fortune. You are such a visionary and great leader. Kudos sir for your efforts, you are working sleepless for our kids and tomorrow's gen good."

"Ah, bless you. What I am saying is you are such an intelligent and understandable person. But, what to do? Leave aside the opposition parties; these common people too don't understand that. They always say that we must respect and give due importance to agriculture. But, What I am saying is what will we gain from that? Is it the so called food grains? We can import food grains from China or some other country at much cheaper prices. But, what I am asking as a direct question is - will we be able to import the development? Will we be able to import knowledge that Western and foreign countries achieved? ..." he stopped as he can see tears started rolling down his PA's eyes.

"Sir, I really admire and feel proud working with you. Future generations will sure remember you as a great visionary sir. Heil the great leader ... sir, I will be on the job."

*                *                 *
   
Yamadharmaraja and Chitragupta are on their way to Bhoolok for a holiday trip. The moment they were waiting for is very near, with every passing moment they are moving closer to the Earth. Their excitement was uncontrollable for two reasons - one is the beauty of Earth and the other is break from work.

"Oh Prabhu Yama! Look at the beauty of mother Earth. One thing that I really don't understand is how these people on Bhoolok stoop to that low level. What is driving them to commit such great sins? While at one side the beauty of Earth and it's purity is eye catchy and admiring; on the other side I feel like sick in stomach when I remember the intensity of sins few people committing. Sometimes I become so anger and unable to control my emotions that I fear I may take out my weapon and kill the sinner's souls."

"Oh Gupta! Leave it. You too know that we have something called Yugadharma. You know very well that this is Kaliyuga and in this Yuga, dharma walks on one foot whereas adharma takes on the other three foot. Our job is to punish them once they are in our court. We are here to relax and rejuvenate. Just chill out my dear Gupta. I will take care of rest of the things. With so much efforts, we managed God to allow us only one week of holiday in terms Earth's days. So, let's utilize at it's best."

"Oh Prabhu, for a moment I forgot that and was taken away by emotions like humans. Please accept my apologies. Oh Prabhu Yama, look there."

What Chitragupta wanted Yama to have a loot at was an astonishing moment. People of Andhra Pradesh were witnessing a historical moment, they are going to have the best city (???) as their capital few years down the line. The ceremony was to lay foundation for the great city Amaravathi, and the lakhs of people were there to witness the historical moment, though few people who oppose the great visionary leader preferred not to attend.

"Oh Gupta! What an amazing moment. I can't see an inch of land anywhere there, such a large group of people gathered there. For what? What's happening there?"

"Oh Prabhu! No wonder you are not able to see an inch of land for the fact that it was filled with people. And, the other fact is even in future you will not be able to see due to the sky scrapers, industries, IT companies and all other development. It will be a feast to eyes to visit Amaravathi in future. Under the guidance and leadership of great visionary leader, they will cherish and the state will be the number one in all means. They are laying foundation to build the capital city Amaravathi today Yamadharmaraja. This city is going to be built in 33000 acres of agricultural land and double to that will be occupied by people in one or the other means in the coming days."

"Building a city and that too capital city in current day, that too this big and world class! Would that be possible Gupta? That too, in a country/state where the corruption and few others evils are ruling the minds of people including leaders? I doubt ..."

"Oh Prabhu! I would have felt the same, if that paapi hadn't informed me about this great visionary leader. In this case I choose to agree to disagree with your opinion. Under the leadership of this great visionary, I believe it is possible for them to build such a great city to highest standards. He is not like any other leader you come across, corruption can't even go near by him. He is like a lotus leaf; corruption is like drop of water that can't stand on top of him. His determination, hard work, working towards the target with sleepless nights - I am sure you will admire and be amassed when you get to know about him. There was no one like him and I am sure there will be no one like him."

"Gupta! You are talking this high about a human? Hmmm, I will have to know about this guy. First let's see how the function goes on ..."

*                *                 *

    It's not a normal event to describe with words; it will be remembered in history forever. This is going to be the first step towards creating a history and leave an impact for generations. For good or bad, yes this is going to be the history. Building a new city on large scale to the world class standards in today and that too in this corrupt filled system - no one would have even imagined in their dreams, except for the great visionary. And, yes he made it. Foundation ceremony is for the great new capital city Amaravathi is talk of today. All the greats are here to witness the moment including his arch rival, CM of neighbouring Telugu state. He was on cloud nine - well it's actually other way round 'clouds are under his feet'. His vision already sensing how the city is going to be - with sky high buildings, metro trains, flyovers, IT companies, industries blah blah blah. In the coming days, there will be no city on Earth to match this great capital city’s standards and craze.

    He was waiting for the Prime Minister of India to know what he bought as a gift for this ceremony, he knew that PM will not come with empty hands. Finally, at the moment of laying foundation PM took out his gifts - a handful of soil from the Parliament, and a jug full of Yamuna water. Parliament, in one of the biggest democratic countries it is no less than a temple, and soil from it is such a good thing; and water from the river Yamuna too - and those two gifts on this 'avatar purush' hands, will be remembered forever. Really those two gifts from the 'avatar purush' were an amazing thing that took away people with surprise and emotions. When expectations are sky high, whatever you do look so small. And, finally the moment came, the moment the great visionary leader to deliver his speech - that was the moment Yamadharmaraja was waiting for with all his senses concentrated and he was not ready to miss even a single word of his speech.

    But, to his disappointment he was not clearly able to hear the great visionary leader as the people started shouting with joy and excitement. Though he managed to get something, he will have to watch it on idiot box again to get it on a full note. He was able to hear few requesting lines from the leader "... sir, neighbouring states Tamil Nadu got Chennai, Karnataka got Bangalore, Telangana got Hyderabad. All the neighbouring states got money earning capital cities, sir we don't have any money earning cities sir. We need your help sir, please sir I am begging you with hands fold sir, please help us to build capital city, money earning city ..." the disturbing sounds made it difficult to hear.
   
    Yamadhramaraja was speechless for a moment. Such a simplicity. "Oh Gupta! I really admire his qualities. Look at him - how simple he is in nature, down to Earth attitude in words, respecting others despite he is bigger than them. Wah Gupta wah he is the man, he is the leader. I bless him and wish him he will achieve what he is trying to." Both Yama and Gupta witnessed the great moment in the history of Andhra Pradesh, they were really lucky to get holidays at the same time when Amaravathi foundation laying ceremony was happening. They both decided to meet and greet the great visionary leader.

*                *                 *

    Well, for the whole world it is the time to relax and take some sleep, it is called night. But, not for visionaries and great people like him. The leader, after the foundation ceremony was completed was looking after next set of things ignoring the allegations of oppositions and opponents; after all they are fit for that only, right? He was still feeling someone unexpected is going to visit that day, that time soon. Though he ordered his PA to keep an eye on all the possible routes to check the in and out people, he was doubtful about the abilities of his people as he knew what had happened few months ago. Well, past is past. This is not time to think of past, will have to progress and have to show whole world what he is capable of.

    Babu had to turn back when he heard the words 'how are you doing my Son?’ He is able to two see two giant of personalities. But, he felt like he saw them somewhere and knows them. Oh, yes they look like characters of Yamadharmaraja (one of the popular characters that his father-in-law enacted) and Chitragupta, that he had seen in many Telugu films. For a moment he became speechless witnessing the aura around them, he realised that they are real Yamadharmaraja and Chitragupta. Immediately he bowed to them and offered his prayers though his heart was filled with fear as it Yama who arrived. He asked them to have seats.

"Oh my son, we are really admired today after witnessing the fantastic event of foundation laying for the great capital city Amaravathi."

Now, the great leader is little relaxed and started feeling happy. "Thank you the great Yamadharmaraja and Chitragupta sir. Your praises made me to feel proud and increased my responsibilities."

"Ah bless you my son, I wish you all the best in achieving your dreams. Always do good for people. My son, I have got one doubt, shall I ask"

"Oh thanks Yamadharmaraja and it's my pleasure, please throw your questions on me."

"How much was spent for the event, I have seen very good arrangements for such a large gathering, newly built roads and all other facilities; I think it might have costed a fortune for you and your government. I heard someone murmuring it costed somewhere near 400 crores of rupees in your currency. I feel and think that even that was a very less for such a big event."

"Oh sir, first let me clear your doubts. The so called murmurings were by opponents and baseless. We spent just about 10 crore rupees or may be a little more for this event. I managed to do this with all the mighty support from you like Gods."

"Oh that's a shocking and surprising thing to me my son. Dear Gupta, did you hear him? He managed to do this event at about ten crores or a little more expenses, great. He proved me wrong, means he proved that even Gods can go wrong. How foolish I am in underestimating this great personality? I will have to recommend my friend Lord Indra that to appoint this guy as accountant and event manager for Swarg, I am sure he will happily accept my suggestion." then he turned towards great visionary leader and ... "my son, I was not able to get the proper viewing of your presentation about the capital city Amaravathi. Would you be able to show me once?"

    Leader readily accepted Yama's request and arranged for presentation within moments. Yama was once again amassed. Along with the presentation he started explain the facts - "from this side it will look like Singapore one of bests on Earth, from that side it will look like Shanghai, oh Yama look that side it will be like Tokyo ..." the presentation was superb and unimaginable. Yamadharmaraja and Chitragupta were spellbound and that was that proud moment for the great leader.

    After the presentation, Yama started to give his leaving note "my son, once again I wish you all the very best and kudos to your efforts. I have decided to give you or towards the capital city a gift." The leader was surprised for a moment and then started imagining Yama giving him tons of diamonds or gold or like so. And, Yama magically moved his hands in air and a box came in to his hands, even Gupta was looking to know what Yama going to give. Slowly Yama opened the box, there was small pouch and copper jug were there inside. By handing over that box to him Yama started explaining - "my son, I was really very much touched by your concept 'mana neeru, mana matti, mana Amaravathi' (our water, our soil and our Amaravathi) and even I have seen your Prime Minister was also inspired it seems. So, I have decided to give you these two - the copper bowl is filled with the waters of Ganges from Sky, they are very pure and the pouch contains nothing but that doesn't mean empty. You know we are there (showing towards sky), it is soonyam. So, I have filled the pouch with soonyam. Take my blessings my son ... all the best." Yama and Gupta made their way out and started to another destination on Earth to make best of their holidays.

    Leader was speechless and in a kind of shock. But his PA who witnessed all this secretly and captured few moments with his secret cam, he was in action already. He is on the move to send the information to those newspapers and other media groups who support them. He knew for the next few days news items will be filled with Yamadharmaraja's visit to Amaravathi and his gifts, and more than that the praising words from Yama to his boss, the great visionary leader will be in the headlines for few days and whenever again required.

*                *                 *

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

... కరోనా కంటే ఎక్కువగా భయపెడుతున్న అంశం?

... మూడో కూటమి

... 2019 ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఎన్నికలు - జనసేన